Maintenance & trouble-free lighting available to purchase in kit form to be installed by a third party, suitably qualified engineer.
Our Silentlite LED Lighting, Virtual Skylites & Virtual Wall Panels are now available to purchase in kit form for third party installation and commissioning by a suitably qualified engineer.
Silentlite® in kit form contains everything required for a successful installation into both MRI examination rooms and non-MRI applications by a suitably qualified engineer. The only additional items required are one or two 5A switched fused Spurs (depending on whether the kit purchased is a single or dual power supply system) for the mains and 2 back boxes for the switch and dimmer to be installed.
Each Silentlite kit comprises of:
- Silentlite Control Box & Penetration Plate (pre-wired ready for installation).
- 4, 6, 8 or 12 LED Panels (wired ready to mount).
- Optional 1 - 2 Power Circuits.
- Switch/Dimmer Assembly.
- Grey Dimmer Control Cable (connected to the Silentlite control box).
- Main Lighting Junction Control Box.
- Contractors 20mm Conduit Pack.
- 30m Wire 14AWG BK/RD Twisted Pair.
- Control Box Fixing Kit - M6 Bolts/Nuts/Washers
- 20mm Brass Back Nut for Control Box (already mounted on control box).
When purchasing a Virtual Skylite or Wall Panel kit the following is included:
- Acrylic Printed Panels
- Photo licence Payment to Ensure Authorised Use of Purchased Image.
To obtain a bespoke quotation and learn more about the requirements of the room and exclusions when purchasing in kit form, please contact a member of our technical team.