SILENTLITE® Virtual Skylites and Virtual Wall Panels are a high-definition image, MRI compatible, decorative LED panel mood lighting system. The LED picture panels are positioned ideally to provide a focal point for the patient and their aim is to assist in creating a more calming and relaxing environment whilst they undergo their scan. The picture ceiling also aids in making the room feel less clinical.
Our Virtual Skylights are not solely for use in MRI rooms. Both ceiling and wall panels can be manufactured for use in a variety of healthcare facilities/areas such as X-Ray Rooms, CT Rooms, Dental Practices, Clinics and Consulting Rooms. What's more, they can be fitted as a standalone product against an existing lighting system or be incorporated into a Silentlite® LED panel lighting installation.
A popular configuration choice is using 2 x 2 LED panels measuring 1.2 x 1.2 metres, or a 3 x 2 measuring 1.2 x 1.8 metres. Panels can either be ceiling mounted within an existing ceiling grid, or wall mounted in a frame.
At the bottom of this page you will find a selection of inspiring images taken from our expanding picture catalogue. These images can be used to produce either the ceiling or wall mounted Virtual Skylite. Bespoke graphics panels can also be created utilising high definition images supplied by our clients, so long as the copyright is owned.
- 220/240V 50/60Hz input.
- 40V DC lighting system meets SELV circuit requirements.
- Control box includes input and output RF filtration
- Virtual Skylites consume just 25% of the power of Halogen lighting which reduces energy costs and air conditioning. .
- High quality lighting – colour rendition index of 85; colour temperature 4100K.
- Each panel fits a standard 600 x 600mm ceiling grid and weighs 2kg.
- Virtual Skylites control electronics assures no possibility of strobing.
- Optional 1 - 4 power circuits.
- MTBF to Mil Std 217F – 30,000hrs at full illumination, 25°C ambient (Ground Benign)
- Warranty: 12 months from practical completion.