SILENTLITE® Virtual Skylites and Wall Panels are a high definition image, MRI compatible, decorative panel mood lighting system. The LED panels are positioned ideally to provide a focal point for the patient and their aim is to assist in creating a more calming and relaxing environment whilst they undergo their medical procedure. The picture ceiling also aids in making the room feel less clinical.
Our virtual skylights are not solely for use in MRI rooms. Both ceiling and wall panels can be manufactured for use in a variety of healthcare facilities/areas such as X-Ray Rooms, CT Rooms, Dental Practices, Clinics and Consulting Rooms. Whatsmore, they can be fitted as a standalone product against an existing lighting system, or be incorporated into a SILENTLITE® LED panel lighting installation.
At the bottom of this page you will find a selection of inspiring images from our expanding catalogue which can be used to produce a ceiling or wall mounted Virtual Skylite. Bespoke panels can also be created utilising high quality images supplied by our clients.
- 220/240V 50/60Hz input.
- 40V DC lighting system meets SELV circuit requirements.
- Control box includes input and output RF filtration
- Virtual Skylites consume just 25% of the power of Halogen lighting which reduces energy costs and air conditioning. .
- High quality lighting – colour rendition index of 85; colour temperature 4100K.
- Each panel fits a standard 600 x 600mm ceiling grid and weighs 2kg.
- Virtual Skylites control electronics assures no possibility of strobing.
- Optional 1 - 4 power circuits.
- MTBF to Mil Std 217F – 30,000hrs at full illumination, 25°C ambient (Ground Benign)
- Warranty: 12 months from practical completion.